Cultural and Social
- This year’s edition of the Tehran International Holy Quran Exhibition will be held with the motto of “Quran, Ethics, and Life”.
- The 12th edition of Mashhad international Holy Quran exhibition will be held at the holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS).
- A nonprofit group in the US is celebrating the first Mother’s Day of Donald Trump’s presidency in a special way: sending cards to Muslim and immigrant moms.
- One of four Muslim women targeted in four successive and unprovoked Islamophobic attacks in Sydney on Wednesday said she was randomly punched in the face as she walked through the city wearing her...
- A substitute teacher in New York was fired after allegedly ripping off the hijab of an eight-year-old Muslim girl
- Iranian Cleric Urges Presidential Candidates to Care about The NeedyIranian Cleric Urges Presidential Candidates to Care about The NeedyTehran’s provisional Friday prayers leader called on the presidential candidates to focus attention on plans to help the poor and support the most vulnerable strata of the society in their campaigns.
- Six men running for the Iranian presidency have faced off in the third and final round of nationally televised debates to discuss economic issues and make last-ditch efforts to defend their plans and...
- Muslim women who wear headscarves experience various forms of discrimination in Germany, but often do not file complaints, head of Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency (ADS) has said.
- In a breakthrough for Muslim women rights, basketball’s international governing body authorized its new rules on Thursday, May 4, allowing headgear, including hijab and turbans, as part of the...
- Islamophobia. Travel bans. Why all the anti-Muslim rhetoric and what does it mean?
- Iranian First Vice-President Eshaq Jahangiri called for the establishment of a task force to find the cause of a blast in a coal mine northeast of the country, which led to the killing of 35 miners.
- As the Yemeni capital, Sana'a, is struggling with an unprecedented outbreak of cholera, its al-Sabeen Maternity and Child Hospital is on the verge of breaking point, crammed with pandemic patients.