Cultural and Social
- Iranian Minister of Science, Research and Technology Mohammad Farhadi said the country has exported more than $500 million worth of knowledge-based products over the past three years.
- Worry: it does a body good, and, the mind as well. A new paper by Kate Sweeny, psychology professor at the University of California, Riverside, argues there is an upside to worrying.
- Forget high-speed cameras capturing 100,000 images per second. A research group has developed a camera that can film at a rate equivalent to five trillion images per second, or events as short as 0.2...
- Over recent decades, our understanding of hunger has greatly increased, but this new discovery turns things on their head.
- Goharshad Mosque is one of the most famous mosques in Iran which is located in Razavi Khorasan province in the northeast of the country.
- Iran claimed the 2017 Asian Weightlifting Championship title on Saturday.
- Candidates racing for the Iranian presidency joined their supporters at campaign meetings with less than three weeks before the election.
- Many couples fret over choosing the perfect name for their newborn, but for Muslims in western China that decision has now become even more fraught: pick the wrong name and your child will be denied...
- The Leader of the Islamic Revolution underlined the importance of the upcoming elections in Iran, saying the people of the country would massively participate in the polls and foil enemies’ plots to...
- The Iranian Cultural Center in the Philippines organized a ceremony in Manila on the occasion of Eid al-Mab’ath.
- Millions of pilgrims from different cities of Iraq as well as other countries converged on the holy city of Najaf on Tuesday, which marked the Eid al-Maba’ath.
- Muslims have the duty to understand the reasons behind the animosity that the arrogant world powers practice against Islam, Leader of the Islamic Revolution said.